Saturday, January 29, 2011

ART & CREATIVE STAGING

So much I want to do, so little time.


Staging photos

can bring such pleasure.

Creamy hot cocoa
animal crackers,

my journal with collage cover

the white bedroom I’ve created

out of my Hollywood imagination.


I want to remember this forever!

The sunlight, the deck,

the shadows on the carpet,

the flowers in a favorite mug

the wicker bed tray as a table.


and then I take some photos

of journal sketches.


The yellow boots Suzanne

loaned me when it snowed.


My funny comments to myself

which I LOVE to re-read on a dismal day.



I try to keep myself pumped up

and happy.




And yes, I have my ever-recurring

reason to create art, or stage photos


That broken heart I was born with.


There is meaning in every teardrop,

in every sadness or broken dream,

when you believe in love.


And I do.



You can create something

 colorfully artistic.


Even make a staged photo of

fried okra and fried yellow tomatoes!


Or take one from nature.


The beauty of color and form


 in an okra blossom.

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment