Saturday, July 6, 2019

Strangely Delicious Breakfast!!!

My day starts with 

A STRANGELY DELICIOUS BREAKFAST


See those sliced onions?


I buy them in bags now.

Maybe they keep me healthy
because I didn’t have a cold
 or any kind of illness all winter.
~ ~ ~
I thank all of you who sent me an email response to my blog
The Day My Car Died!!!



There she goes!
I donated my little blue car to GPB. 
~ ~ ~

I’ve been maudlin
 over my circumstances
with no car 


lying on the sofa
looking at this house I will soon
be leaving.

Yikes!!! Lying on the sofa I saw
a black snake on the carpet
at the end of the sofa!!




Scared me to death!

I slowly grabbed my cellphone
as it slithered to the closet door.




I knew it wasn’t poisonous
and got the broom
 and opened up the back door.

What kind of message is that?

Get OUT now?
~ ~ ~

The next week I got a message


a Lanier Gardens patio apt.
 will be available
 at the end of July.

Relief and throwing out more
memorabilia! Lots of clothes
which are like costumes to me.




Here are a few airing out last Spring!
 The long pink quilted  skirt
 goes back to the 60's!!
~ ~ ~
On a more productive note:
Yesterday my son Todd
 drove me to the Honda dealer
and I bought a used FIT.



EARTH DREAMS!
What a strangely delicious engine it has!

Maybe I'll be able to load my
 Album Cover Exhibit
 in the hatchback!



My Life In Album Covers




I envision this as a stage presentation!

But a blog post
will do
for now!



It's just another
Silent Dream.






In the meantime,
here’s the album cover I designed for
Because of Love 
a song on a CD album 



(CLICK TO HEAR)
(It's a crooner song!)

~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks so much for watching!

Scroll down for more posts
Brave New Cyber World
The Day My Car Died
Music, Ukulele and Love Your Fate!
Second Coming of Age
~ ~ ~ ~


No comments:

Post a Comment