Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A BLUE TOMATO GONE WILD!

BLUE TOMATO GONE WILD!
I’ve had a photo shoot
for a young film maker Matt
who wanted a portrait for a
new film he’s making.

This is Camilla, portrait of a dead mother
who owned an Italian Restaurant--
that's part of the scenario!

He's submitting the film to 
The Sundance Festival.

Apparently, it's gone to my head!
Now, I'm preparing my two
short films to send in to Sundance also,
if I can figure out the 
application format & burn a DVD!

 I also decided I could
take my own photo and enter
the MAD MEN walk-on contest.


"Revlon Client"
would be a part I could play!

Thanks for your votes.
Last week OLLI (Learning in Retirement)
Group was having a 
MadHatter’s Tea Party and everyone
was invited to wear a decorated hat.

To get ready for that
I had to buy a new black bra
because I’ve lost weight.


It's hard to take myself seriously,
so, I had to write in my Blue Tomato Journal
"Who do you think you are? 
You look ridiculous!"

And I found a hot pink hat at
The Salvation Army store
and pinned on the fake hydrangeas


The hat turned out better than I would
ever have thought, 
so I had to put on the false eyelashes
and take my own photo . . . yet, again!
Then I had one made with a
Johnny Depp Poster.


At the party, the costumes
and decorations were fabulous!
We had a hat parade,

Two old friends played twin keyboards
Boogie-Woogie
 In The Mood
and other Golden Oldies

There was a cash bar for old folks
from 3:30 - 5:30 at Trumps
And I live just 3 blocks away!
It doesn’t get better than that!
stay tuned . . .
----

1 comment:

  1. I love all this--your clock photos, your hats! Yea--movie star!
    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete