Friday, November 5, 2010

I ALWAYS LOVED TO DRAW

I love to sketch things I love, like coffee bags!


How lucky can I be?
I started a 4-session poetry class 
through Learning in Retirement
and I love poetry, and . . . 


 . . . next week I start a 4-session
class called The Art of Art.
This is a watercolor from a photo at Cedar Key, FL


I always love to draw.
Couldn’t wait to open my new box of
Crayola Crayons each year.


It still gives me such pleasure.


-- like this lemon slice.


I wanted to major in art

but I didn’t think I had the talent.

I loved Peter Max style.




This was my String Theory Period



My Left Thumb


A sketch of my son John from a photo.


And even a sketch of the drawing book!

stay tuned . . .

1 comment:

  1. i hope you realize now what talent you DO have. :) in music, writing and art.

    ReplyDelete