Saturday, November 5, 2011

Enneagram Women's Workshop

I’ve enrolled in a Women’s Online
“Heart’s Desire” Enneagram Workshop.
I decided to make a blog post about it.

Here’s a photo of the book,
Wisdom of the Enneagram,
I’ve added a peacock feather
and a rose, symbolic of the
#3 Performer/ #4 Artist Wing
That’s my Enneagram Type.
We have twelve women in our group
I’ve added some art pieces

Sisters of the Moon, for all the
Intuitive Feeling women that have
helped open my heart.

 Sisters of the Sun

I’m choosing them in gratitude for this
 online community: Strangers in Good Company
(a great women’s movie)

Midnight Mamas

The pattern is done like paper dolls, with
different material and different arrangements.



Moon Dancers
I listen to the meditation tape here.
I do leg stretches lying on the rug
beside the white wicker bed tray.


My white bedroom looks out
onto the deck with pots of flowers


My Heart’s Desire is to write as 
authentically as I can on my Memoir
Confessions of a Blue Tomato.

stay tuned . . .


May this workshop retreat
bring each of us
what we need most.

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment