Saturday, May 15, 2010

Best & Worst Photos of the Day!



Photos make a great prompt for a Blog . . .

but I missed the chipmunk scooting across the deck,
and I missed the red headed sapsucker,
or was it a flicker, digging for grubs?





So, I took one of a delicate blossom among 
the Japanese painted ferns.




and the Fairy roses are in full bloom.



While planting two hostas and two Lenten roses
in the shade garden, I noticed how the
Confederate jasmine had grown up into the cedar tree.
Gotta get a photo of that, I thought . . . 





it’ll balance the snake skin left on the stone wall.
I really, really hate snakes!!!
But the snake was already gone,
but not forgotten.
I wonder if it’s poisonous!

Oh, well, here's a close-up of a Confererate Jasmine blossom!
I planted it many years ago
and now I have a photo.

I love close-ups!


No comments:

Post a Comment